Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
Northern Lights College
Opened in 1975, Northern Lights College (NLC) is British Columbia's (BC) Energy College serving Northern British Columbia. NLC has partnership agreements with several universities of BC that allows for the direct transfer of credits earned at NLC towards degree and other programming. NLC helps to proceed to further education at the college or university level. The stimulating atmosphere present at NLC inspires the students to attain specialized positions in the workforce. NLC directs its students to a number of career paths and offers a wide range of certificate, diploma, or associate degree programs.
Why Northern Lights College?
Campuses: NLC has campus locations in Chetwynd, Dawson Creek, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, and Tumbler Ridge, along with access centres in Atlin, Dease Lake and Hudson's Hope.
Membership: NLC is a member of British Columbia Colleges (BC Colleges), a provincial group comprised of 11 colleges from throughout the Province of British Columbia.
Hands-on opportunities: The programs at NLC are specifically designed to provide the necessary classroom knowledge and optimum hands-on learning opportunities.
Faculty: NLC has highly skilled and motivated faculty who work significantly towards enriching the level of education of the students.