Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Students looking forward to accumulate practical knowledge and skills that are in demand can explore their prospects by getting admission in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT). NAIT is a polytechnic and applied sciences institution located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The institute’s technical training and applied education is designed to meet the demands of Alberta's industries Students can have the knowledge and skills that employers demand and can leave NAIT confident, prepared and feeling in demand. NAIT was established in 1962 and since then, the institute has built a reputation for providing outstanding applied education with a human touch.
Why Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
The reasons for selecting NAIT are:
- The largest apprenticeship trainer in Canada
- After five years of graduation, NAIT grads have near-zero unemployment and earn handsome salaries
- NAIT provides a positive student experience that encompasses students’ mental, emotional and physical well-being and defines success broadly.
- NAIT prepare students to succeed in meaningful careers, find employment in their chosen field and have the skills necessary to have an immediate impact.
- Offers an exceptional educational experience that focus on high-quality practical instruction and a relevant curriculum.
- Fulfils students’ needs, provide a safe environment where diversity is supported and have up-to-date technology and facilities.
- Program advisory committees advise NAIT on industry trends and the skills graduates should possess.