Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
Newcastle International College
Newcastle International College is the pathway to a degree at the University of Newcastle. The foundation program offered at the campus leads to undergraduate degrees, which also includes medicine. The college provides a supportive learning environment with small class sizes for students to assist them in their studies.
The institute has a dedicated team to helps students achieve their dreams. NIC is located on the main campus of the university, making it easy for students with an exceptional range of services and facilities. The institute is part of the Navitas group that has built an excellent reputation to provide pathway education programs to several students around the world.
Why Study in Newcastle International College?
- NIC offers a fast track degree pathway into one of Australia's best universities.
- You can complete your bachelor's degree in two years, eight months instead of three years while studying in NIC.
- The International College offers you a wide range of career options and also a high graduate employment rate.
- The university is located at an excellent study location: state of the art university campus.