Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
New Brunswick Community College
Established in 1974 NBCC (New Brunswick Community College) is a community college that provides over 90 programs at six campuses located in New Brunswick, Canada.NBCC offers its students one and two-year certificate and diploma programs.90% of the College’s programs contain an applied learning aspect through co-op, internships and industry practicum placements.NBCC isreputed for producing skilled, knowledgeable graduates who are contributing to the world’s economic prosperity.NBCC is a founding member in the formation of the Atlantic Colleges Tourism Education Consortia (ACTEC) and Cross-border Higher Education Programwhich provides a supported transition for students who are willing to continue academic pathways in bachelor’s or master’s degree programs.
NBCC received two Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) Awards of Excellence, one for its Canadian College Partnership Programs work in Jordan in the year 1999 and second for its international partnership with Universidad de Cienfuegos (UCF) in Cuba in the year 2002.
Why New Brunswick Community College
- Graduate with Experience
In addition to regular programming, NBCC offers learning opportunities through customized training, continuing education and apprenticeship training. Students graduate with hands-on-experience and gain insight into their future career.
- Smaller Class Sizes
The smaller class sizes create an environment that is fun, tight-knit and supportive. Students can attain support through Student Success Center available at NBCC.
- Job Oriented Programs
NBCC offers programs that are in-demand by industry based on facts and research. 84% of graduates from 2014 are employed in work related to their education.
- Cost-effective Programs
NBCC provides several scholarships and financial aids that help students to complete their education with no financial burdens.