Study in USA
About Navitas Group - Umass, Lowell
The University of Massachusetts Lowell (UMass Lowell) is a global campus in a global city. The university was found in the initial days of the Industrial Revolution of America. Lowell as a city has been a great attraction for the people from around the globe in the matter of fact to hold a great cultural background. In addition to this, Lowell surrounds one of the globally recognized Primary Technology Industries, which ensures to provide immense opportunities for the students and the faculty all together. The main focus of the university lies in maintaining the Interdisciplinary study, and to prepare & encourage students to meet the different challenges in life, society and the industry. When it comes to education, UMass Lowell holds encouraging, thorough, and relevant course curriculums. The Learning Communities of Lowell are small groups of students who pursue similar courses and thus, share nuclear living quarters and classes. This encourages the students to connect with each other and the involved professors.
Lowell's Diversity Want to spend a day out exploring the city? Well, Lowell makes sure that you are not disappointed. One may come across diversity in culture, which further leads to a dozen of different restaurants, take in a show, and explore the art galleries. On the other hand, one can stroll or arrange picnics along the Merrimack River.
Undergrad and Graduate Pathway Programs
- Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Science
- Health Sciences
Why Navitas Group - Umass, Lowell
- Supportive learning environment with an 18:1 student to faculty ratio
- Personalized experiential learning and research opportunities on and off campus
- Global student body representing more than 50 countries
- U.S. News & World Report ranks us as a top tier national university
- Historic and multicultural Lowell is less than an hour from Boston, beaches and the mountains
- Honors College, which provides opportunities for enhanced scholarship and research
- Challenging accelerated bachelor's to master's degree option in several departments
- Thriving campus with 10 new buildings including a 230,000-square-foot student center