Study in Singapore
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Singapore
- Singapore Education System
- Singapore General Application Process
- Singapore Financial Information
- Singapore Scholarship Information
- Singapore Student Visa Guidance
- Singapore Frequently Asked Questions
- Singapore Career Workrights info.
- Singapore Awards and Certificates
Nanyang Institute of Management
A forward looking premier education provider from Singapore called Nanyang Institute of Management (Nanyang), established in 2001, offers market-relevant programmes in the region. The institute’s strategic drivers are aimed at programme, customer, people and operational excellence leveraged on sound financial position.
Why Nanyang Institute of Management
Students are advised to pursue their education from Nanyang Institute of Management (Nanyang) as:
- Five Specialized schools:
The Institute through its five schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language - offers a wide range of courses.
- Offers market relevant education:
The Institute is student’s academic and vocational gateway to market-relevant education and training in a vibrant economy and multi-racial society of Singapore.
- Focus on learning:
Institute’s focus is on the learning needs of the students, with emphasis on providing an active learning environment with students being central to the management and provision of the learning processes.
- Offering excellence:
The institute feels pride in its ability to offer an educational and learning environment geared towards fulfilling academic and teaching excellence.