Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About MTI Community College
Set up with a vision of ‘Maximizing Potential, Training for the Future and Individualizing Success’, Metro Training Institute (MTI) has been committed to providing the highest quality career training and education possible. MTI first opened its doors in 1988, as a Career Training Centre, and was known as Metro Training Institute. It has grown over the years, and is equipped with an awesome group of specialized instructors. It has developed first-class programs after frequent consultations with agencies and employers in each of the program areas. MTI now has 6 campuses in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford to serve better. In 2003, MTI became MTI Community College (MTICC). The new name reflects more appropriately its commitment to the community. MTI community college has always been committed at delivering Quality Training for Meaningful Jobs, and continues to focus on that principle as it grows.
Why MTI Community College
- Fully Accredited College: MTI Community College is a Fully Accredited private career training college recognized by professional associations, employers, and other educational faculties.
- World-class facilities and equipment: World-class facilities and equipment provided to the students to carry out extensive study and research.
- Small classes: Individual attention is provided to all the students by maintaining small and manageable class size.
- Ample courses: Wide range of programs is provided specifically for international students.
- Full-Financial Support: Student loans and grants are available to qualified applicants.
- Seminars and placements: Practicum placement and career development modules are included with most of the curriculum to ensure job search proficiency.