Study in USA
Montana State University Billings
Montana State University Billings is a public university in Billings, USA. MSUB was formally known as Eastern Montana Normal School at the time of its establishment in 1927. Later it was renamed as Eastern Montana College in 1965. More afterward, it merged with the Montana University system in 1994. The university offers more than 110 specialized programs for certificates, associates, bachelors, and master’s degrees.
Montana State University Billings consists of 5 colleges named as Arts and Sciences, Business, Allied Health professions, Education, and City College.
Why Montana State University Billings?
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) has accredited the Montana State University Billings. The following agencies have certified the university:-
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- Montana Board of Public Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Council on Rehabilitation Education
The university is a member of the NCAA II Great Northwest Conference. Mens' team competes in basketball, track & field, cross country, soccer, golf, and baseball. Whereas, girls’ team competes in volleyball, cross country, golf, soccer, table tennis, basketball. The university’s teams are known as ‘The Yellowjackets’.