Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Your research for a comprehensive university that is committed to creativity, innovation and excellence in teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and to public engagement and service ends at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. The university is primarily located in St. John’s Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The university was founded in1925 and Memorial University College; granted university status in 1949. The university has four campuses; St. John's campus and Marine Institute (MI), St. John's; Grenfell Campus, and Corner Brook; Harlow, England. The university’s 450 distance education courses make it possible to extend classroom beyond borders, enabling students to undertake academic exploration anywhere in the world.
Why Memorial University
The Memorial University of Newfoundland is an ideal choice for students because of the following reasons:
The University has student strength of almost 18,000 students studying in full and part-time studies at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Increasing number of Alumni:
Every year, the graduating class numbers in excess of 2,000 students, bringing the total number of alumni to more than 68,000.
Adequate faculty and staff:
The university employs 950 full-time faculty and 2,300 administrative and support staff, plus 2,000 students in part-time jobs.
Wide range of courses:
The undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as diplomas and certificate programs are offered through universities faculties and schools.