Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Manukau Institute of Technology
Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) was established in 1970 and is one of the premier education and training institutions in New Zealand. Each year MIT welcomes students from all over the world creating a blend of cultural and ethnic diversity. MIT and University of Auckland formed a strategic alliance in 1996 to benefit the students of both the institutes. MIT’s strong industry tie-ups ensure that the students remain up-to-date with the industry trends.
Why Manukau Institute of Technology
MIT is located in Manukau City in Auckland, the gateway to New Zealand.
NZ’s top institute:
MIT is rated as best overall institute of technology or polytechnic by The Tertiary Education Commission.
MIT provides a balanced learning to the students creating a balance between theoretical and practical classes.
MIT is equipped with modern facilities and the labs are equipped with up-to-date innovative techniques which makes the students gets hands-on with the technology.