Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology-MITT
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology-MITT delivers practical, applied technical and vocational training for careers in Health Care and Human Services, Information and Business Technology, and Skilled Trades. MITT strives at continuously developing its programs keeping in view the changing trends and technologies. It is a mix of cultures, ethnicities and people from all over the world where everyone has different goals and aspirations in life but share a common interest of personal development and heading ahead in life. MITT is more than a technical training institute and studying at WTC can be an enthralling experience of a lifetime!
Why Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology-MITT
- Healthy and safe environment: students at MITT enjoy a healthy and safe environment where learning becomes fun.
- Continuous program enhancement: Each of the programs at MITT has an Advisory Committee consisting of community, industry and former students that provide suggestions for program enhancement.
- Individual attention: At MITT the faculty provides individual attention to each person’s interests and level of development.
- Programs for international students: MITT also offers programs designed exclusively for international students.
- Job Referral Service (JRS): Job Referral Service provides a valuable link between the business community and MITT. Employers are able to post jobs targeted for MITT students and MITT offers a variety of programs on full-time basis to the graduates at no charge.
Student Feedback for Canam
All over, good cooperative staff and they listen carefully to the problems that students face and readily solve them.