Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
About Lester B. Pearson School Board
With its headquarters in the Dorval, Quebec, the Lester B. Pearson School Board is one of the largest school boards in Montreal. The LBPSB was named after Canada's 14th Prime Minister. There are 37 elementary schools, 13 high schools, and 10 adult/vocational centers under LBPSB and more than 20000 students are enrolled under this Board. LBPSB is equipped with dedicated teachers, administrators, staff and a student-focused teaching philosophy. It is famous for its excellent support services. Achievement, Wellness, and Engagement are the 3 core values that LBPSB guides. Studying under LBPSB will not only make you competitive in the job market it will also help you to live a content life.
Why Lester B. Pearson School Board
Achievement: There are several programs and courses available in the Youth and Vocational sectors. The courses are quite well-structured and flexible as per the student’s preferences.
Student Engagement: All the students under LBPSB are provided personal attention so that their student engagement and real-world readiness can be enhanced.
Wellness: LBPSB organizes and promotes wellness and social activities to maintain the physical, emotional, and mental wellness of the students.
Engagement: LBPSB is a partner with numerous communities which encourages students to experience the Montreal’s world-class festivals and events. Under LBPSB students’ cultural backgrounds are recognized and celebrated.