Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Le Cordon Bleu
Le Cordon Bleu is a culinary institute located in Wellington, New Zealand, established in the year 2012. The culinary school has admitted students from all over the world, representing about 70 nationalities unified in their passion and love for food. The institute is rich in experience with almost 120 years of teaching experience and campus locations all over the world. It has a total of 35 campus locations in more than 20 countries. Le Cordon Bleu is committed to training its students in the best possible way and grooming them in the field of hospitality, management, and other culinary arts. To make sure of this, the college staff and faculty provide the best possible services to the students.
At Le Cordon Bleu students will never face any dearth of job and placement opportunities. The institution has spread its wings across the globe from Australia and Brazil to Bangkok and the Philippines. Thus students have the opportunity to work around the world with the best people to train them and work with. The classic French culinary diplomas can be considered as a passport to a world of opportunities. A student can not only become a chef but can go for other professions pertaining to the food and hospitality industry.
Why Le Cordon Bleu?
- Learn from expert Michelin Star faculty that comes from all over the world.
- Study with students from all parts of the world and experience diversity.
- Organized events such as wine tasting, a tour of historic markets, horse-drawn carriage rides, etc. are conducted during an academic year.
- Volunteer opportunities at charities, fundraisers, cultural events.
- Working while studying.
- Practical training sessions.
- Learning from the best staff in the hospitality industry.
- Internships and Summer School Programs.