Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
About Le Cordon bleu
Le Cordon Bleu is the world's largest hospitality education institution, with over 50 schools on five continents serving 20,000 students annually. Le Cordon Bleu is well-known for turning dreams into reality for thousands of culinary professionals every year across the globe. Whether you are looking to start a new career or looking to combine your interest or advance in your current occupation, then Le Cordon Bleu is the right institution. The world-class programs at le Cordon Bleu enables students to establish themselves in a wide variety of fields including restaurant kitchens, catering, restaurant and hotel management, consulting, food service, food styling and education. The school has evolved over the centuries to combine innovation with creativity and focus on the demands of the growing international hospitality industry.
Why Le Cordon bleu
Students are advised to pursue their education from Le Cordon Bleu because
- Have to its credit fine restaurants: Le Cordon Bleu has to its credit fine restaurants as well as numerous bakeries and coffee shops under the Le Cordon Bleu trademark.
- International Faculty: International faculty of master chefs and industry professionals train students for the competitions ahead.
- Hands-on-experience: Students get an opportunity to get a hands-on experience with regular practical classes.
- Unique Teaching Methodologies: Distinctive and unique teaching methodologies allow students to learn easily.
- State-of-the art faculty: All classes are taught in a state-of-the-art facility with specially designed amphitheatres featuring close-circuit cameras, mirrors and audio systems for demonstration classes.