Study in UK
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in U.K
- Education System in UK
- UK General Application Process
- UK Financial Information
- UK Scholarship Information
- UK Student Visa Guidance
- UK Frequently Asked Questions
- UK Career Workrights info.
- UK Awards and Certificates
- Study in London
- Study in Birmingham
- Study in England
- Study in Manchester
- Study in Glasgow
INTO St Georges University of London
St George’s is one of the UK’s only universities committed to medicine, science, and health. It is situated on the same site as bustling London Hospital, so students are engaged in professional clinical training from the beginning.
St George’s was ranked best for graduate prospects in the UK, with more than 93.6% of graduates moving straight into professional employment or further study. St George is also the top-ranked university for the excellent citation for research influence in the Times Higher World University Rankings 2018.
Why St George’s University?
- St George’s University offers extensive educational opportunities in healthcare and science from medicine to paramedic science.
- Students work and study on different clinical career paths, gaining multi-disciplinary understanding.
- Teaching runs parallel with medical and healthcare practice, and most lecturers are clinically active or having vast experience. Programs are based on the latest research, and courses are created to evolve with ongoing practice.