Study in UK
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in U.K
- Education System in UK
- UK General Application Process
- UK Financial Information
- UK Scholarship Information
- UK Student Visa Guidance
- UK Frequently Asked Questions
- UK Career Workrights info.
- UK Awards and Certificates
- Study in London
- Study in Birmingham
- Study in England
- Study in Manchester
- Study in Glasgow
Holmes Education Group, UK – University of the Creative Arts
The University for the Creative Arts, UK, is an exclusive art and design university in the South of England. It was established in 2005 and was granted the status of a university in 2008. UCA has campus locations in Epsom, Canterbury, Farnham, and Rochester. Recently UCA has established a partnership with the Holmes Education Group to offer a comprehensive list of programs to students from all over the world.
This partnership has resulted in the advancement of the UCA International College that offers several courses in arts, design, and skill development. The courses have been designed exclusively to help students gain postgraduate and undergraduate programs at the UCA. Students who wish to progress in the field of creative arts, technology, and business benefit immensely through these programs. This college opened its session in 2019 with an aim to induct 120 students during the first term.
Why Holmes Education Group, UK – University of the Creative Arts
- The University for the Creative Arts, UK, offers students from all over the world the opportunity to study art, design, and business for the creative industries in the UK.
- Students get to be a part of a creative community and build a bright future for them.
- The institution is spearheaded by many highly educated and experienced faculty members who help students achieve their goals.
- Students will have access to industry veterans, will build contacts, and gain valuable experience to build a future in the creative field.