Study in Germany
GISMA Business School
GISMA is an international business school situated in Hanover, Germany. It was established in 1999, offering industry-focused masters and executives courses as well as languages program for students coming across the globe.
The motive of the institute is to provide globally recognized management education and give opportunities for students to study in an international setting.
GISMA Business School is collaborated with several well-reputed and leading local and international educational institutions. The curriculum offered in the school ensures that students enhance their communication skills and professional skills. GISMA provides a range of scholarship opportunities to its qualified students enrolled in various programs.
The school focuses on educating, inspiring, and empowering students with real-life experience with the help of innovative programs. The school has its four campuses, three of them situated across Germany in Hannover, Berlin, and Hamburg, and one of its colleges is located in London.
Why GISMA Business School
- GISMA offers programs with global rankings giving exceptional job opportunities to its students.
- The school is managed by the education management firm – Global University Systems (GUS).
- The school is collaborated with leading educational institution as a result of this collaboration students go through an excellent academic curriculum.
- The school provides scholarships, flexible payment options, and early-bird discounts to help students in need.
- Students can get free German classes that are taught in 100% English while they enroll in this business school.
- GISMA offers career counseling in its advanced career development center that is boasting a progressive approach to education and employability.
- While applying for GISMA Business School, students get a VISA and accommodation assistance service.