Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland
The Fisheries and Marine Institute is a campus of Memorial University of Newfoundland. Being one of the most respected centres of marine learning and applied research in the world, the institute is an all inclusive hub for education, training and industrial support for the ocean industries. Small class sizes teamed with hands on training and an affordable tuition rates makes the institute world recognized yet within the reach of students. The institute has 3 schools namely, the school of fisheries, the school of maritime studies and the school of ocean technology. a number of centres and unites are there within these schools which lead the institute both nationally and internationally, in technology transfer as well as applied research. A provision of providing training to the industry clients is also there.
Why Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland?
Small class sizes: the institute ensures that every student gets individual attention and hence, small class sizes are mandatory so that the students get a learning environment.
Hands on instruction: the training provided to the students is skill based so that they develop competitive spirit and become efficient in their course.