Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
About Evergreen College
Evergreen College primarily focuses on the diploma and certificate programs that are intended to fulfil the actual demands in today’s job market. The College is committed to the success of its respective students and offers bespoke services to ensure that the students get to fulfil their career aspirations. Evergreen College is registered as a private college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Also, the College is approved by the Private Vocational Training branch (PVT) of Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education along with the members of both the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Career Colleges Ontario (CCO), thereby giving its students the comfort of knowing that the college is holding highest standards of responsibility and justice.
Evergreen College has six campuses located in Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Scarborough, Downtown Toronto, and Calgary offering an array of unique diploma and certificate programs. All of the Evergreen campuses have numerous significant things in common.
Why Evergreen College
The programs offered at all the campuses are outlined to fast-track you into a new career, with the help of co-op and field placements to give the students a real-world experience along with a comprehensive education. Moreover, making the students pro-active and job-ready is always the priority of Evergreen College.
All the sessions are instructed by qualified, caring tutors who are masters in their field and are committed to educating the students the skills that they need upon their completion of the course. The six mentioned campuses have small sized classrooms to ensure that each and every student gets the highest quality learning experience. Also, the students are encouraged to make the most of the modern equipment, including new computers, servers, network devices and the latest, most relevant computer software present at the respective campuses.
All the Evergreen campuses offer a variety of financial aid alternatives to guarantee that students have the backing they need to get the education they deserve. Moreover, the staff and faculty members at the Evergreen campuses offer career services to students so that they can hone their interviewing and networking skills and successfully market themselves into a new career.