Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
EduCo International Group is a broad, global post-secondary education group. It has managed campuses and on-campus pathways across various countries like the United States, Canada and Australia. Offering higher education, university pathway, vocational and English language programs across the world, Educoglobal caters to the needs of a wide range of students. The institution works with partner schools and increases the quantity, quality and multiplicity of its partner's international student legion. It customizes recruitment campaigns to help its partner schools construct their international student programs. It is ensured by the in-market teams through coordination, that the enrollment goals are met.
Conversion Campaigns: these campaigns aim to expand a school's existing activities so that the recruitment results pick up the pace. Each applicant is tracked and executed throughout the admissions process, from pre screening of applications to receiving the letter of admissions, visa application process and travelling to the destination school continually by the global network of in-country staff members.
International Student Support Services: the on-campus staff assists the students in incorporating themselves into the new social environment.
Pathway Programs: providing a milieu to the international students so they acquire and develop the language, academic and study skills which are essential to flourish in the institute's scholastic programs.