Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
With an experience of over 30 years, Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT) is committed towards extending quality education to its students. Its extensive range of programs combined with practical skills offer a sound theory base to the students. EIT has a diversity of international students and offers a calm learning environment to them. The excellent lifestyle at the campus of EIT along with an extensive choice of outdoor adventure activities provide a never before learning experience to the students.
EIT has two main campuses in Hawkes Bay and in Gisborne, where students cans tart their learning.
EIT has a highly qualified and experienced faculty offering world-class education to its students.
Student teacher ratio:
The student teacher ratio at EIT is considerably lesser providing smaller class sizes which fosters individual attention.
EIT uses advanced technology which enables the students to furnish their skills and get hands-on with the latest techniques.