Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
With Australia's third-largest international student population, Curtin University is committed to providing quality education to students. The cultural diversity at the university prepares the students to work in a global environment and add value to the campus and also has successful partnerships with the industries to provide the students with advanced research and training.
Curtin University is a recognized member of the Australian Technology Network and actively participates in several research theories that include Resource and Energy, Information and Communication, Health, and the Environment.
The university is positioned in the top university ranking list and QS World University Ranking 2020. The institute offers its quality education in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in several leading areas.
Why Curtin University of Technology
Curtin University's undergrad and postgraduate degrees are consistently audited by industry, business, and government to guarantee that students are set up for the present changing worldwide market. Apart from its quality education, there are several other reasons why study at the Curtin University of Technology.
- Curtin University is located in Western Australia with well-placed campuses in Sydney, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- The university offers a variety of free programs for the students designed to boost their academic performance.
- The students are allowed to use the lab facility during and after university hours.
- Curtin provides several recreational services to the students, including tennis, basketball, group fitness classes, etc.