Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
Curtin College is the pathway for the students who wish to study at Curtin University and is Australia's largest public university. The College provides a wide range of Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Programs and Higher Education Diplomas, leading to integrated pathways into Curtin University's undergraduate degrees. The courses at the College are equivalent to Curtin University's first year of a bachelor's degree.
For more than a decade, Curtin College has been the most preferred institution by the students wishing to access Curtin University. Lectures delivered are student-friendly as a small student-teacher ratio helps them to learn skills and enhance their knowledge correctly. Classes taught at Curtin College are English based and are ranked in the top 1% of universities internationally by the Academic Ranking of top universities. Students seeking admission to the Curtin College can choose between off-campus or in-campus accommodations and will also have several student support services offered by the department.
Why Curtin College
- The College offers a wide range of high-quality learning opportunities preparing students for the global markets.
- At Curtin College, the team is dedicated and supportive providing a healthy and sound learning environment.
- The students get an opportunity to complete a Bachelor's degree in 2 years, 8 months (instead of 3 years) for most courses.
- The small class sizes provide personal attention, which fosters better learning.
- Curtin College is ranked in the top universities and colleges list and offers quality education with the help of its excellent team.