Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
About Charles Sturt University
The Charles Strut University is a university that is true to regional Australia's character. It is named in honour of a British explorer, Captain Charles Napier Sturt, who made voyages to the territories of New South Wales and South Australia. Founded in 1989, this Australian multi-campus public University is located in the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Why Charles Sturt University?
- The University fosters community engagement, which cultivates strong, relevant, and collaborative partnerships designed to promote higher education opportunity, research excellence, and positive community engagement.
- The Community-University Partnership (CUP) Grants program actively endeavours to support the expansion of the neighboring regions through contributions to the cultural, economic, sporting and related activities to strengthen higher education aspiration and awareness.
- The University has six Regional Consultative Committees that converge twice a year to render input and feedback to the University on various concerns and matters of mutual interest.
- The staff at Charles Sturt University challenges students to explore some of the big ideas, issues, industries and opportunities in regional Australia through GenNeXt – an online learning series to support teachers and parents.
Student Feedback for Canam
It was really a great experience, and the Canam staff was very friendly and supporting.
Great experience, the staff is amazing and cooperative.