Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
About Bay of plenty Polytechnic
Located at one of New Zealand’s premier beach locations, Bay of Plenty Polytechnic (BOPP) brings in life to your academic experience. BOPP aims at expanding the academic horizon of the students by imparting quality and world-class teaching facilities to them. BOPP provides a peaceful and serene learning environment suitable for their growth in the international market. For an unmatchable learning experience BOPP is the perfect destination!
Why Bay of plenty Polytechnic
BOPP has two campuses in Tauranga, the biggest city in Bay of Plenty region; Windermere Campus and Bongard Centre.
BOPP offers ultra-modern facilities to its students providing them a recreational as well as learning experience.
BOPP has a diversity of international students providing a cultural and ethnic mix.
BOPP provides a vast range of advanced programs to its international students.
BOPP offers a range of recreational activities to its students like beach volleyball, cafés, bars etc.