Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
- The programs at AIH are developed and designed acknowledging the demand of a particular industry.
- Bachelor of accounting program is designed to meet the values and necessities of professional accreditation bodies as well as contemporary industry needs. Also the program is recognized by IPA - Institute of Public Accountants.
- Another prominent program Bachelor of Business is tuned to reveal the current technology, cultural imperatives, globalised economy and industry standards.
- Also the program allows students to have practical exposure through case studies and visit to company sites.
Customized Learning Environment
- Opportunity to student to have one-on-one discussion and clarification of doubts.
- Three hour seminars per week for each unit, setting for lectures in small classrooms.
- Teachers and Lecturers know their students by name and their performances and results are assessed individually.
- Students enjoy right to meet academic advisors and support staff.
Social and Cultural learning
- The programs include corporate responsibility, governance, discipline, cultural differences, ethics and social responsibility.
- Students may get the chance to understand that businesses and industry should be socially receptive to the cultural imperatives, environmental needs, and ethical nuances.
- The students will get to know the pressures that are being faced by every industry, region, community or country.
Quick Query Australia