Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
Aspire 2 International
Aspire 2 International is a Private Training Establishment (PTE) with six campus locations across New Zealand and established in the year 1996. Over the years, Aspire 2 has successfully educated several students and is one of the largest PTE accredited by New Zealand Quality Assistance (NZQA). It offers many programs in various fields such as Business, Health Management, IT & Computing, Hospitality Management, Engineering, and English Language.
Along with excellent academic facilities, students are provided with state of the art accommodation facility. The residence type includes studio apartments, three-bedroom apartments, four-bedroom apartments as well as shared apartments. The student accommodation features a spacious, open-plan kitchen fitted with electric stoves and gas hobs. Several other student services are available for students such as internet services, laundry services, student cafes, recreation areas as well as a vast library.
Academic and mental health counseling is also readily available for students, along with a unique center for international students.
Why Aspire 2 International?
- Aspire 2 International has succeeded in garnering an excellent reputation for itself owing to its high academic services, co-curricular activities, mental health and wellness program, personality development, and many more.
- The students are trained in the best possible way by experts in every respective field. A diploma from Aspire enhances your professional opportunities and leads to more significant career advancement.
- Aspire also has an employment service program called Aspire 2 Work that makes sure students get the kind of jobs they deserve and get a chance to work with great employers.