Study in New Zealand
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in New Zealand
- Education System in New Zealand
- New Zealand General Application Process
- New Zealand Financial Information
- New Zealand Scholarship Information
- New Zealand Student Visa Guidance
- New Zealand Frequently Asked Questions
- New Zealand Career Workrights info.
- New Zealand Awards and Certificates
- For many students, graduating from Level 2 or Level 4 cookery course was the first time they had committed to studying and gained a qualification.
- The chef school’s 2019 top-level four cookery graduate, Anjamo Nieuwland, got recognized for his hard work, enthusiasm, and skill, which led him to work in some of Auckland’s most respected restaurants.
- 34 students competed in AHCTS culinary competition and gained valuable experience and feedback.
Quick Query New Zealand