Humber College - North Campus

Home > Study in Canada > Universities in Canada > Humber College - North Campus Faqs

Humber College - North Campus Toronto, Canada Faqs

canada flagToronto, Ontario, Canada

  • By:Canamgroup Team
  • Updated On: Apr 11,2024 11:23 AM IST

Humber College - North Campus FAQ

Have questions? We’ve answered some common ones. To know more, click here.

Yes, Humber College has three types of pathways.

Transfer in-Graduates from Ontario with a diploma can apply for a degree in Humber College.

Transfer within-Diploma holders can transfer to a degree with a scholarship; or switch programs while they are studying in the college.

Transfer Out-Students with a postgraduate diploma at Humber College can pursue a  master's degree at a listed number of international universities.

Most of the programs at Humber College are cooperative education programs (co-op programs) or work-integrated programs. Additionally, students are supported in getting an internship placement as a part of the program.

Yes, transferring within or transferring to a different program is an option at the college.

It is ranked one of the top 10 colleges for applied research in Canada.

Not sure what you are looking for?

Don’t worry, we are here to help.

Let's Talk

World class universities waiting for you.

Popular universities to study in Canada

Popular English Language Proficiency Exams

Study in Canada Blogs & Articles