Study in USA
Westcliff University is located in California and was established in 1993 to provide quality education for students aspiring to enter into the growing fields of business and education. The University offers graduate and undergraduate level of programs. The school prepares students with excellent skills and knowledge that are required to rule the job market. Students can enroll in an innovative online and hybrid distance education courses that are affordable and convenient. The University focuses on preparing students personally, academically, and professionally. Westcliff University ensures that the programs offered are innovative, up-to-date, and of high quality under the guidance from the members of its Board of Trustees and Program Advisory Council. Westcliff University provides a learning environment that nurtures innovation and encourages excellence in students.
Why Westcliff University?
- Westcliff University offers excellent undergraduate and graduate education in leading fields of education and business.
- The mission of the institute is to educate, inspire, and empower students with real-life experience through practical, innovative, and high-quality programs.
- The University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUS).
- The University provides online, hybrid courses for its students that are low cost and fits in the busy schedules.
- The campus offers a learning environment that helps students to excel in their studies. Through a low student-faculty ratio, students get more personalized teaching.
- When you enroll in the University, you can expect to refine your various skills such as communication skills, making presentations, and leading group discussions.
- The faculty at Westcliff are highly experienced in their fields and helps students by delivering quality education in their area of interest.