Study in USA
University of the Pacific
The University of the Pacific is a private academic institution established in 1851 with three campus locations in Sacramento, San Francisco, and Stockton, California. It is an acclaimed university with a comprehensive curriculum and expert faculty members that increases the rate of student success. The University offers more than 80 undergraduate areas of study, which include 12 accelerated programs and more than 30 graduate and professional programs.
The University of the Pacific has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Along with top-notch facilities and services, the student-faculty ratio of 12:1 helps teachers give individual attention to each student. The life at the campus is incredibly vibrant and enjoyable; a number of social and cultural activities are organized on campus from time to time.
Why University of the Pacific
- The University of the Pacific is the oldest and most reputed University in California.
- Students have the opportunity to choose from more than 80 courses offered in more than 11 schools and colleges.
- The University offers students Optional Practical Training (OPT) as well as a Conditional Offer Letter.
- It has top-notch services and facilities for students on all three campus locations such as housing, cafes and dining facilities, students club and organizations, and many more. The University of the Pacific ranks 9th in the list of the most ethnically diverse national universities.
- The University is home to the Cowell Wellness Centre, DeRosa University Center – the dining and community center, E.A.T Truck, The Grove – Campus grocery and daily need store, Janet Leigh Theatre, and many more.