Study in USA
The University of New Hampshire is a public research university established in the year 1866 with its primary campus location in Durham, New Hampshire. The University is spread across an area of 2,600 acres, with a total of 6 different colleges on the main campus. A seventh college occupies the University's Manchester campus. The total student population is 15,000, which includes a diverse student population from all over the world.
It is a highly acclaimed institution with expert faculty members, state of the art equipment, several student organizations and clubs as well as a thoroughly designed curriculum for the students. The University believes in providing students the best of everything, and that is clear through its impeccable placement services.
Why University of New Hampshire?
- The University of New Hampshire has 11 colleges that offer 2,000 programs in 100 different disciplines.
- The University has a network of 133,000 alumni across the world.
- UNH contributes more than $1.5 billion to the economy of New Hampshire.
- UNH has small classroom sizes and more interactive classrooms.
- The main campus is located in one of the top 10 safest towns in the U.S.
- Along with extraordinary services, the college is just an hour's drive from the White Mountains, Atlantic Ocean, and Boston.