Study in USA
The University of Hartford
The University of Hartford is a private academic institution located in West Hartford, Connecticut, and was established in the year 1957. It has a sprawling, green campus 350-acre campus, which extends into the neighboring towns of Hartford and Bloomfield. The University has been educating a diverse mix of students from all over the world. The University of Hartford has a student population of almost 7,000, including full time and part-time undergraduate programs. It offers students 82 bachelor’s degree programs, 10 associate degree programs, 28 graduate degrees, and 7 certificate courses.
The student services at Hartford are impeccable. It has 4 different styles of accommodation facilities and expert faculty members, which make it a top choice. The University and all its programs have been accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET) as well as the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Why University of Hartford?
- The University of Hartford has a 9:1 student ratio, and almost 90% of students receive financial aid.
- It has more than 120 student clubs and activities for students to engage themselves in.
- There are four different kinds of accommodations on campus which residential suite-style complexes, Regent’s Park suites, the Village Apartments, and Park Rivers Apartments.
- The University also has a Center for Community Service and volunteer outreach programs.
- The Career Studio at UHart offers students career counseling and professional guidance.