Study in USA
Located on a striking, wooded, 186-acre campus in Madison, New Jersey Drew University is a Phi Beta Kappa liberal arts university which includes the college of Liberal Arts, the Drew Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies. With a commitment to connect the campus with the community, the university focuses on empirical learning through a dedicated faculty. Under graduates can avail various opportunities like the Charles A. Dana Research Institute for Scientists Emeriti (RISE), home of 2015 Nobel Prize Winner for Medicine and Drew Fellow William Campbell, the Drew Summer Science Institute, the Center for Civic Engagement, as well as the Wall Street Semester, Semester at the United Nations, Semester on Contemporary Art and Semester on Communications and Media in New York City. The university is the first institution of its type which has issued personal computers to all incoming students.
Why Study in Drew University?
Small class sizes: Focused on providing individual assistance to every student, the university has very small class sizes.
Drew Grants & Scholarship
- College Grants & Scholarships
- Graduate Grants & Scholarships
New Jersey Grants & Scholarships
- Tuition Aid Grants
- Educational Opportunity Fund Scholars Grant
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Education Grants
Strategic Priorities: The Drew University theological school is working regularly to improve the programs offered at the university and to pursue emerging opportunities. It focuses on the following strategies:
- Regenerate diverse degree pathways that will help in preparing students to address the multifaceted modern world challenges.
- Ensuring an encouraging and prolific experience for the students
- The launching of co-curricular initiatives in Ministerial Innovation, Social Engagement, and Prophetic Action
Accreditation and Accolades: Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited Drew University. The Theological School offering masters and doctoral programs is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools. The Teacher Education Accreditation Council has accredited The Caspersen School which offers masters and doctoral degrees, including a Master of Arts in Teaching.