Study in USA
Partnering with top non-profit universities so as to increase success for international students while motivating institutional growth, Shorelight’s purpose is to “Educate the World”—a call to action that delineates its people and its point of view. Shorelight Education is a U.S.-based education company which is committed to help talented, diverse learners around the world to discover and succeed at U.S. flagship and tier-one research universities. The global aspirations of leading universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students is funded and managed by Shorelight education. Shorelight Way is a groundbreaking approach to expand options for students who are looking for next generation higher education experience. Shorelight Education works with top-tier universities so as to create programs which are strategic, sustainable, and which materialize the short-term and the long-term goals of the institution. It was founded with the idea to benefit the innovative universities who consider new models and initiatives by providing them a private-sector partner which will share its values and ambitions.
- It creates a remarkable student experience from the moment the student set their foot on the campus through ambassador programs, pre-departure orientation and a very devoted student services concierge.
- It believes in innovation and creating something new and special.
- Passionate about change and a focus is given of entrepreneurial thinking and act collaboratively.
- It has a global network and boasts of a diverse and talented team of higher education experts.
- The global network of higher education operators helps the universities to materialize their goals of spreading their institutional reach to global destination.
- Shorelight’s Pathway Programs are a stepping stones for success of the international students.
- It integrates academic English, community building, and academic readiness into a student’s first-year experience.
- Shorelight has multi-stakeholder partnerships with Ministries, Universities, and the Private Sector