Study in USA
Roger Williams University
Roger Williams University is private university with a public purpose, devoted to strengthening society through engaged teaching and learning. The University is committed to make great education accessible by investing in people and resources while holding the line on cost. Roger Williams University is a leading education institution serving over 5,400 students through their Undergraduate, Graduate, Law and Continuing Studies programs.
Why Roger Williams University ?
- Diversity and Inclusion- Roger Williams University has historically valued the importance of diverse perspectives in a dynamic learning environment. The elements of diversity are embodied in our core values and we consistently engage the entire community in promoting diversity awareness.
- Quality Education- Exclusively known for providing quality education to its students since the time of its inception.
- Career Development- Roger Williams University has a focus to provide high quality career programming for its students to ensure career development.
- Recreation & Fitness- Roger Williams University strives to provide an outlet to the daily rigors of collegiate life and allow the campus community to reenergize themselves. The programs are designed to complement the academic experience through development of the whole person: social interaction, team building, leadership, respect, physical and mental wellbeing.
- Experiential Learning- Roger Williams University understands that an education today needs to be experiential, linking classroom-based theory with practical learning experiences for students across all majors