Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
Northeastern University, Toronto
Established in 1898, Northeastern University (NU) aims at educating students for an accomplished and successful life. When ranked, NU is placed among the 50 global research universities. It is a recognized leader in experiential learning.
Northeastern University has its main campus in Boston and satellite campuses in Charlotte, the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Toronto. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs on its main Boston campus only, and Toronto campus exclusively offers graduate degrees. It integrates classroom studies with various opportunities such as research, service, global learning, and professional work.
Why Northeastern University, Toronto?
Wide- range of programs:
Northeastern University offers a broad spectrum of courses for undergraduate and graduate students. It provides an exclusive master's degree at graduate campuses in Silicon Valley, North Carolina, Toronto, and Seattle.
Innovative programs and flexible learning:
Northeastern University's exclusive master's programs are in sync with Toronto's fastest-growing industries. The university's programs are offered online or in a hybrid format (a combination of online and in-class learning methods). It allows students to take classes on their schedule.
The growing network of Northeastern University's campuses brings a unique perspective and research needs of most vibrant cities of the world.
Northeastern University infuses industry-aligned experience into every graduate and professional-degree program through its renowned co-op program and our innovative XN (Experiential Network) learning platform—in which students work directly with an industry sponsor on a short-term business project.
University's focused areas:
Northeastern University mainly targets the globalization of higher education that would lead to innovation.
Northeastern University offers various student organizations such as ethnic, cultural, and political, along with many honor societies, special interest groups, fraternities, and sororities.