Universities > University Detail
Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
The College is located in a building in which 10 companies operate in IT including the multinational CGI. It is one of the largest concentrations of IT companies in Saguenay and one of the most important in Quebec. These companies hire more than 1000 qualified employees.
Multihexa has existed in the province of Quebec since 1986, training more than 5000 IT students. The college in Saguenay has been going since 1995, with more than 1,200 students who have been trained in IT. Over the years we have built a solid reputation with private, governmental and para-governmental companies. Multihexa College is one of the first private companies in Canada to have made computer training its primary focus. The College is located close to important employers which allows the College to offer quality internships and high potential for employment. It is worth mentioning that CGI employees come from 26 different nationalities, a diversity that supports the integration of newcomers.
Therefore, we offer our students the chance to study in an environment combining training with the potential for a future job. For international students, training in a private college compared to a public one is advantageous for the same tuitions fees, because you benefit from more personal and specific training. Adding the fact that the programs offered at Multihexa are one-year programs.
Our valued proposition:
- Hands-on training leading to competencies based on the work market
- Best teachers from the industry sharing their expertise
- Affordable prices leading to a good return on investment
- Programs approved by the Ministry of Education
- Develop the full potential and autonomy of our students through our fundamental skills, the excellence of our trainers and the relevance of our programs, so that they become specialists in information and communications technologies.
- Multihexa is committed to promoting their fulfillment while respecting the needs and objectives of organizations.
Established in 1986
Programmes 2 Available
Total Students 0+
Total Int. Students 0+
The following requirements must be fulfilled to get admitted to College Multihexa
- International students are considered on a case-by-case basis. There can be some additional requirements, depending on the program you are applying to.
- Students are required to submit their original transcripts from their last attended academic institutions. If they are not in English, then submit the translated copies of the same along with the originals.
- Should provide the certificate issued by the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) that compares educational credentials from other countries to educational standards in Canada.
- Applicants must be 18 years old at the time of the beginning of the course.
- You need to submit your English language proficiency test scores if you are coming from a non-English speaking country.
Please note: If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you must obtain a valid study permit before you come to Canada.
Minimum IELTS Score
Minimum TOEFL Score
CAD 500CAD 0
CAD 200CAD 0
The values given below are estimated figures, excluding extra charges like material fee, student activity fees, athletic fees, health care, etc., for courses. To know more, please visit the Programs page.
Approximate Tuition Fee Per Year
11000 - 12000 Per year
Comparison with other universities of similar tier
- Academic Counseling
- Campus Security
- Campus Shuttle
- Career Support
- Financial Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Internet Services
- Internship & on-the-job training
- IT Services Helpdesk
- Library Services
- Mental Health Services
- Orientation for new students
- Parking and Transit
- Recruitment Services
- Social and Cultural Events
- Sports & Recreation Facilities
- Student Club and Socities
- Student Leaderships
- Student Unions and Associations
- Study & Work Permit
- Student Learning Centre
- Women Safety and Resources Centre
- International Student Life Centre
- Academic/Career Portals
The Multihexa team is committed to taking care of international students from their arrival at the airport until graduation and employment. We want to facilitate your arrival in Canada and integrate our students completely into our beautiful region that is Saguenay. We will offer a unique service not only at school but at all times, even at home when there are questions.
At your service!
Your academic success and personal growth during your stay is our priority. We offer you a full range of services and personal guidance according to your needs.
- Our services to international students include:
- Information and documents on how to register
- Practical advice on your stay in Quebec and around
- Support in the procedures for the CAQ and the Study Permit
- Help in your search for accommodation
- A personal welcome at your arrival with help and guidance
- Activities to facilitate your integration
- Help with assignments (academic)
All the executives are very helpful throughout my process. Special thanks to the team of counsels. They guided me in this process until my visa got stamped.
So, helpful and organized. They explained each and everything which is needed for a student visa. I want to recommend Canam to my sister for her further studies.
The entire staff is welcoming. Great experience, right from applications to visa approval. I highly recommend Canam Consultants.
The process for the student visa was made very easy with Canam Consultants. I got various options to apply, and they were always helpful to me and my queries.
It was a pleasant experience to have assistance from your end. Thanks, Canam.
My application was processed without any problems. The experience was great. Everyone at Canam was very gentle, helpful, and welcoming.
I had a great experience with Canam Pune. I was late for my applications for the courses, but Canam ensured that I got the college and course I desired my counselor was by my side during every step of the process, and I am delighted with the way everything was handled.
My overall experience was excellent. I would recommend Canam to all the aspiring students for studying abroad.
I am really grateful to the counselors, who suggested an excellent course and university and helped me out through all the procedures for studying abroad.
The staff was very cooperative and friendly. I loved the ambiance of the office, and everyone was helpful. They cleared all my doubts, and their efforts are appreciable.
The entire team is highly professionals knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Canam to all my friends for counseling for overseas education.
The faculty was friendly and helped a lot during the process of applying for student visa.
It was a great experience here would love to recommend others about this institute as well.
Excellent experience with Canam Team.
Great experience with Canam, they helped me a lot during my student visa application process. Thank you so much, Canam.
Map and Location
World class education waiting for you.
Lester B. Pearson School Board - Pearson Electrotechnology Centre
Quebec, Canada • 2 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 10000-24000 / year
Lester B. Pearson School Board - Sources Adult and Career Centre
Quebec, Canada • 3 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 10000-24000 / year
Quebec, Canada • 3 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 15000-15500 / year
CEGEP - Carleton-sur-Mer Campus
Quebec, Canada • 1 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 12000-15000 / year
Trebas Institute - Montreal Campus
Quebec, Canada • 6 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 14000-19000 / year