Study in Germany
STUDY IN GERMANY
In case you are searching for quality education, infrastructure for research, high quality teaching methodologies, affordable education and lucrative career prospects than Germany is the country for you to be in. Acknowledged as one of the highly developed industrial countries in the world, Germany has so much to offer as an international education destination. Germany is recognized world over as a land of ideas. The country is one of the most preferred one by the International students. It is a hub of cutting-edge international research. Germany at present has more than 300 institutions of higher education including 82 universities, 132 institutions offering shorter and practical based courses.
Popular areas of education
- and various other disciplines
Note: German University System follows academic freedom and its public universities don’t charge any fee
- Main Intake: September
- Minor Intake: March
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY IN GERMANY
Student aspiring to study in Germany must apply for the appropriate German Study VISA at the Embassy or Consulate of Germany in their respective country of origin to enter and stay for the intended period in Germany.
Types of German Visas for Study Purposes
- Language Course Visa (Visa for Language Learning) – for educational activities lasting up to 3 months up to 1 year, for the purpose of participating in short German language courses.
- Student Applicant Visa: to study in Germany, but are still trying to find the right program or you still haven’t got the confirmation letter from the University
- Student Visa: if you have already been accepted to a German university.
Procedure to apply for a Germany Study Visa
- Student should apply for visa is the German Embassy or Consulate in the country of their origin
- Schedule an appointment for a visa interview, to submit visa application documents
- Respond to the interview questions that the consular officer prepares in order to closely examine you as a potential visa candidate
- To apply for the Student Schengen Visa, set up a visa appointment at the German Embassy or Consulate in the country of your origin
- Make sure for your trip to Germany to be scheduled early enough so you will have the needed time in disposition to enrol in university
- Original documents can be required upon the arrival at the airport
NOTE: Germany study visa is not automatically given – student may need to wait for up to 4 WEEKS – 8WEEKS to get a response from the Embassy or Consulate
COST OF STUDYING & LIVING IN GERMANY
- German University System follows academic freedom and its public universities do not charge any fee
- The fee for Germany student visa application is 75, - EUR
For more details the best thing to do is to visit the nearest Canam Unisearch office, to receive step-by-step guidance for submitting visa application which will ensure a smooth and hassle-free process