Study Abroad FAQs
Can’t talk? Don’t worry, we have got all the answers right here.
We have branches at more than 30 locations across India. Click here to access the contact numbers and locations of our offices across India.
All Canam services are free of cost.
We provide profile assessment, guidance for selection & application to higher institutes, scholarship assistance, pre-departure and travel assistance to study at universities and colleges across the world.
Students choose us for a variety of reasons :-
- We are a certified education consulting company by many reputed global agencies & organizations.
- We have decades of experience in understanding students and their choices.
- We establish direct and transparent channels between students and institutes.
Selection and Admission Guidance
Every country has different admission requirements based on its education system. However, there are some standard requirements. A candidate:
- Should be 18 years old or should have passed class 12.
- Should have proof of English language proficiency.
- Should have original mark sheets from all academic institutions attended. (Translated copies if the original ones are not in English)
IELTS is one of the most popular English language proficiency tests, acceptable by many countries worldwide. However, other tests like PTE and TOEFL are also popular, every institute accepts different tests, so it is always suggested that students seek the guidance of counselors before taking a language proficiency test.
The general document list is given below. (Further requirements of specific documents are shared as per each case.)
- English Proficiency Scores
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letters of Recommendation
- CV/ Resume/ Essays
- Evidence of funds
An SOP is a document personal to the student and requires their views explicitly. Canam ensures students receive support, if required, for writing the document.
Yes, students receive the latest travel & on–arrival guidelines.
Students are allotted a 24x7 accessible number while traveling for clarifications or to get urgently required information while traveling.
Canam doesn’t book tickets for students, but students applying through us may receive special discounts and offers on tickets.
Need assistance? Our teams are here to help
Got Questions? Want to tell us something? We would love to hear from you!
1800 137 8055 Mon - Sat : 10am to 6pm IST
Canam Consultants LtdSCO 83-84, Sector 17-D
Chandigarh 160017, India