Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
Why Study in Australia?
- Excellence and skill development: Australian education is recognized as among the best and most innovative in the world. It enjoys an international reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training in many disciplines. The other BIG advantage includes paid internships while studying. Institutions deliver practical and career-oriented training so graduates can be confident they have the skills demanded by employers. It has played an important role in Australia's economic performance, by greatly increasing the skill of workers and contributing to improved productivity.
- Innovation: Australia has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries with one of the highest rates of internet access in the world. Facilities for teaching, training and research are world- class in terms of very large state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and accessible modern technology.
- Qualification recognition: Australian qualifications and the skills imparted are recognized by global employers, and their degrees by leading educational institutions in many countries around the world. Most courses and training undertaken by international students in Australia are covered by Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), and authorized by the Australian government.
- Quality assurances: Australia's national quality assurance system is unique both in its structure and its rigour. International students, and even their parents, enjoy an unparalleled level of service and financial protection. The country is committed to providing quality education to students -- be it national or international.
- Multicultural society: Australia is a safe, multicultural, friendly and harmonious society. Australians value the wealth of cultural diversity and social sophistication that international students bring to the campuses and communities. One's study plans are also not likely to be upset by political turmoil.
Quick Query Australia