Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
- SDS Canada
- SDS Colleges in Canada
- Be Prepare COVID-19
- Study in Canada without IELTS
ABOUT St. Francis Xavier University
St. Francis Xavier University is one of Canada’s well-reputed public liberal arts university which is located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Being a part of the maple league ensures that the university offers top-class undergraduate study to its students. St. Francis University has been ranked as the top primarily undergraduate university in Canada for five consecutive years according to Maclean's Magazine. Moreover, it has received the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) awards for post-secondary study. The university caters mainly to domestic and international undergraduates in arts, science, business, and education.
Why St. Francis?
1. Exceptional academic experience:
The world-class education offered to students is what makes St. Francis is consistently ranked as the best undergraduate university in Canada. Thus, offering the best standard of education for students.
2. Best community:
The Xaverian community gives you a homely bond, thus giving the student a personalized academic experience leading to their success. It is best for international students as they won’t feel homesick. The community at St. Francis will be a home away from home for them.
3. Supporting your success:
St. Francis has a staff of diverse members that promote your success by offering their advice. The Health and Counselling Centre aims at promoting healthy lifestyles and overall student wellness.
4. On-campus support:
The university has many support services available on the campus that help to nurture the student’s academic, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
5. Keeping the parents informed:
Every year the university welcomes parents during the orientation and a special welcome BBQ. Thus, keeping them informed about the important university dates, contact information, and tips for parenting their child through the university year.