Study in Australia
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Australia
- Education in Australia
- Australia General Application Process
- Australia Financial Information
- Australia Scholarship Information
- Australia Student Visa Guidance
- Australia FAQ
- Australia Career Workrights info.
- Australia Awards and Certificates
- Courses in Australia
- Study in Brisbane
- Study in Melbourne
- Study in Perth
- Study in Sydney
Top Universities and Colleges
Study in Australia
Australian education is blessed with variety and quantity, however, the best part is the provision of quality education, which promises the students better personal and professional career. The study programs in Australia make it one of the best international education destinations in the world. Right from diplomas to bachelors to master’s Australian institutes’ offers courses in almost every field.
Preferred Courses to Study in Australia: Accounting & Finance, Arts, Business & Management, Education, Engineering & Information Technology, Hospitality & Tourism, Law & Criminal Justice, Nursing and Medicine .
Australia houses five of the best educational hubs in the world. A survey showed that about 85% of the international students that prefer to study in Australia are highly satisfied when residing in the country. Well, this does not come out to be a surprise because, Australia is ranked as the happiest country around the globe keeping in minds its rich and diverse cultural heritage. Along with this, the Australian Government and the country happily makes investment when it comes to development and expansion of the international education and scholarships, which in return generates a certain income and gives a rise to national gross profit of the country.
Top Education Hubs to study in Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Perth
Australia General Application Process followed in Australia involves following steps:
- Submitting Application for admission
- Getting an Offer Letter
- GTE Approval
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Visa Application
Essential documentation required:
- The notary attested photocopies of 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree (if applicable) or Certificates of all the academic accomplishments Mark Sheets including Backlogs
- Proof of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume/CV (including all details)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents may vary as per the individual universities and individual courses in Australia.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA
The factors that make Australia the best international education destination may include:
- Practical and career-oriented training with opportunity for paid internships.
- Adopts new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries with one of the highest rates of internet access in the world
- Australian qualifications and the skills imparted are recognized by global employers.
- Most of the courses and training undertaken by international students in Australia are covered by Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), and authorized by the Australian government.
- The country is committed to providing quality education to students -- be it national or international.
- Australia is a safe, multicultural, friendly and harmonious society.
COST OF STUDYING & LIVING IN AUSTRALIA
To study in Australia a student is required to provide proof of financial resources. Also the student need to ensure that the possession of enough funds to study Australia and take care of living expenses during initial years of education in Australia. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has set few financial requirements that student must fulfill to study in Australia. Student must have equivalent to one return airfare to the country of Australia ( AUD 2,000), the course fees and approximately AUD 20,290 for the cost of living depending upon the place of living and school one is attending. If the student is married, he/she must also have an extra AUD 7,100 for the spouse as well. In case the student has children under the age of 6, the first one will also add another airfare and $3,040 per year.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
While exploring education prospects in Australia, it is important for a student to plan the budget for entire education. However, Australian institutes understand the significance of education and are ready to provide financial assistance to the deserving candidates. International students who have extra ordinary achievements and academic accomplishments to their credit are eligible for scholarships in Australian Institutes. So, the deserving candidates who are looking forward to get the maximum benefit of Scholarship for Australia, get in touch with, or call Canam Unisearch staff. Expert Counselors here will provide you complete Australia Scholarship Information.
Candidates looking forward to take advantage of Australian scholarship should start their application process almost 4-6 months before the desired intake. The scholarship amount, eligibility criteria and deadlines vary from institute to institute.
For more details the best thing to do is to visit the nearest Canam Unisearch office, an authorized AAERI (The Association of Australian Education Representatives in India) member. At Canam Unisearch, students will be given the step-by-step guidance for submitting visa application which will ensure a smooth and hassle-free process.
With a number of institutions, schools, colleges, and universities, serving numerous fields and study courses in Australia, have made it a high priority among the students from nation and abroad to take up their choice of study field, courses and training courses.