Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Loyalist College
If career-oriented education and training opportunities is what you are looking at, to enhance social and economic development than Loyalist College is the best option available to you. Founded in 1967, Loyalist College has acted as strong partner in the economic growth and vitality of the greater Quinte Area. Spread in an area of more than 590,000 sq. ft the College at its Belleville and Bancroft campuses, the college offers education opportunity to 3,000 full-time and 12,000 part-time students every year.
Why Loyalist College?
The Loyalist College is a preferred choice of the students because of the following reasons:
Employment opportunity: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reflects an exceptional 88.1% of Loyalist College graduates who found employment within six months of graduation.
Awards and scholarships: The College provide over $1 million in funding to students through awards, scholarships, bursaries, and work study opportunities.
From diploma to degree: The College has 70 university transfer agreements that allow students to pursue their degrees after successful completion of their diplomas in the college.
Experienced faculty: The College boosts of offering education through experienced teachers who are experts in their fields. Small classroom sizes: It leads to greater professor-student interactions.