Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About University of Prince Edward Island
Your research for a university that encourages and help students acquire the knowledge and skills essential for critical and innovative thinking, and prepare them to contribute to their betterment and to that of society through the development of their full caliber may end at The University of Prince Edward Island. It is university of public liberal arts located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. It is the sole university in the province. The University supports a community of scholars whose primary task is to teach and to learn, to engage in scholarship and research, and to offer service for the benefit of the Island and beyond. Also the University of Prince Edward Island is a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada, the International Association of Universities, and the Association of Atlantic Universities.
Why University of Prince Edward Island
The University of Prince Edward Island is a perfect choice for students for the following reasons:
Wide range of programs:
The University’s four faculties and two schools offer a wide range of programs and degrees to over 4,400 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students.
Access to over 1,100 exceptional faculty and research staff:
The university is a home to seven Canada Research Chairs, a Canada Excellence Research Chair in Aquatic Epidemiology, eight endowed or sponsored research chairs, and five 3M Teaching Award-winners, the university offers its students access to over 1,100 exceptional faculty and research staff.
Students from across get world study here:
The University admits students from all walks of life and from local, regional, national and international locations. In 2012, international students from over 60 countries comprised more than 12 per cent of the University’s total enrolment.
Unique Campus Experience:
The University with over $5.4 million scholarships, international exchange and study opportunities, an active Student Union, expanding graduate programs and outstanding student-faculty interaction, offers its students a unique campus experience.