Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education System
- Financial Information
- Scholarship Information
- Student Visa Guidance
- Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Vancouver Community College
Offering excellent programs and services to prepare students for ongoing education, direct entry in job, career advancement and great participation in the community, is Vancouver Community College (VCC). In association with other educational institutions, licensing and accrediting bodies, employers, community groups and governments, the College provides flexible and receptive training. The easily accessible and transferable programs help students in accomplishing their personal, educational and professional goals. VCC is very well recognized for its various services offered to the students. These services may include; Counseling/Conflict Resolution, Health Services, Childcare Centre, Important Dates, U-Pass, Convocation and On-campus services.
Why Vancouver Community College
The reasons behind opting for VCC may include:
- The college is committed to deliver innovative instructions in developmental education, English language programs, special education, adult basic education, vocational, career, technical, and continuing education programs.
- The college uses creative instructional methods along with professional support services that are integral to the success of all students.
- The college champions a learning environment that maximizes the educational experience by regularly improving its resources, technology and facilities.