Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
St. Clair College
Students looking forward to study Media, Art and Design and Hospitality can explore St. Clair College, an ideal destination for education abroad. The college boosts of its Centre for the Arts facility located in downtown Windsor. The striking waterfront location, overlooking the Detroit skyline, is the perfect setting for weddings, catered events, and trade shows. The other significant attraction of the Centre is the professional, 1,200 seats Chrysler Theatre that is home to the Windsor Symphony Orchestra, numerous performing arts groups which is a perfect venue to support our Music Theatre Performance and Entertainment Technology student productions.
Why St. Clair College
The reasons for selecting St. Clair College for your education abroad may include:
Unique Campuses: The College has four unique campuses, a size and environment to fit students’ learning style.
Quality Education: The College offers a quality education that will prepare students for their selected career path.
Student Friendly Environment: The College is recognized across the globe for offering a learning environment that will support students. Also the Campus life offered by the college is welcoming and provides students a chance to participate in numerous extracurricular activities.
Experienced and professional faculty: The College provides the professional faculty who knows their program, their industry and has great contacts in the community.
Practical Approach: Students are given hands-on classroom training and internships, practical job know-how and the opportunity to have industry contacts.
Personal Attention: The College strives to keep class sizes small for a more personal approach to instruction. Many classes and labs at St. Clair have 20 to 40 students, increasing opportunities to connect with peers and instructors.
Success story: The proof of college’s success lies with employers who hire the people that have graduated from the college. The 94% of employers are satisfied with the graduates knowledge and skills.
Student Feedback for Canam
I have received my Canada study visa for International Business Management Program at St.Clair College. I can finally go to my dream destination, Canada. Thank you Canam team.