Study in Canada
- Universities/ Colleges
- Why Study in Canada
- Education in Canada
- Canada Financial Information
- Canada Scholarship Information
- Canada Student Visa Guidance
- Canada Awards and Certificates
- Canada Job Search Tool
- British Columbia Universities & Colleges
- Saskatchewan Universities & Colleges
- Manitoba Universities & Colleges
- Toronto Universities & Colleges
- Quebec Universities & Colleges
- New Brunswick Universities & Colleges
- Newfoundland Universities & Colleges
- Nova Scotia Universities & Colleges
- Prince Edward Island Universities & Colleges
- Yukon Territory Universities & Colleges
- Alberta Universities & Colleges
- Ontario Universities & Colleges
- MBA in Canada
- Masters in Canada
- Higher Education in Canada
- Canada Student Visa Requirements
About Ontario International College
Ontario International College (OIC) is a private school, located in Toronto, the largest city in Canada and the provincial capital of Ontario. OIC offers high quality ESL (English as a Second Language), UP (University Preparation) and GP (Graduate Preparation) courses to students from around the world. OIC caters to the needs of the international students and provides pathway to a university degree in Canada that prepares the students for future challenges. The flexible academic curriculum at OIC fulfils the individual needs of the students while maintaining high academic standards.
Why Ontario International College?
Accreditation: OIC is registered under the BSID Number 666777 of the Ontario Ministry of Education, and has the authority to grant credits towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Dedicated Staff: OIC has highly experienced, friendly, and dedicated faculty and staff who constantly motivate the students to achieve their educational goals.
Multicultural environment: OIC welcomes students from all over the world providing a multicultural environment to the students.
Credits: The credits achieved at OIC are recognizable at prestigious universities in Canada which helps in the successful academic progression of the students.