Now, that you have managed to secure admission in one of your desired Canadian education institutes, in the stream of your interest, the next big thing for you to achieve to study in Canada, is to get your Canadian student visa.
Considerations before applying for student visa to Canada
- Only Canadian government authorized educational institutions are allowed to offer admission to international students. So make sure that you have received admission offers only from such institute.
- Make sure that you attend your classes regularly otherwise there may be a chance of deportation.
- To keep the legal status in Canada, you must apply for a Post Study Work Permit (PSWP) within 90 days of completion of your coursework.
Canada Student Visa Checklist
- Proof of English Language Skills: IELTS, TOFEL etc
- Duly attested photocopies of 10th, 12th, under graduation
- Proof of Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (as per the requirement of the program)
- Academic references – (2)
- References from employers (If applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)/Personal Statement
- Passport sized photographs
- Portfolio or work samples (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Certificates and Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
In case, you have applied for your study visa through Canam, you need not worry at all. Canam Consultants has achieved greater success in delivering Canadian student visas through its expertise and experience of past 20 years. For past two decades, Canam has been offering professional visa consultancy to help students reach Canada for study purposes. Canam is an authorized and Canadian Government authorized firm and have amazing tie-ups with education institutes in Canada. Hence, Canam is here to guide to make your education voyage to Canada smooth and enlightening one.
For complete information on Canada Student Visa Checklist, Contact Canam Consultants at 1800 137 8055 (Toll-Free).