Home > Study in Canada > Loyalist College - Port Hope Campus > Graduate Certificate in Global Project Management
Graduate Certificate in Global Project ManagementLoyalist College - Port Hope Campus, Canada
PG Work Permit
Tuition Fee (CAD)
In our increasingly connected world, a global mindset combined with project management skills can create unique career opportunities both in Canada and abroad. Organizations of all types and sizes depend on the successful completion of projects to be sustainable and remain competitive. Global project management professionals control every aspect of the project from the initial concept through design, actual task completion and implementation. As a graduate of Loyalist College's full-time Global Project Management post-graduate program, you may be eligible to advance your profession through the Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMI offers a variety of voluntary certification levels for applicants who meet specific prerequisites, including postsecondary completion and industry experience. In addition, professional certifications from Scrum Alliance (Agile Leadership and ScrumMaster) as well as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certifications on Microsoft Project software can also be available to students, subject to availability from the certification agency.
How You’ll Learn
Students will acquire the creative, practical, and advanced knowledge and skills that contribute to the effective management of the critical elements required to ensure overall project success. Students will also learn how to create and operate a global technology infrastructure managing thousands of individual projects within their portfolios.
Get hands-on skills in the following:
- Learn how to manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, quality control needs, and resource requirements as defined by international project stakeholders.
- Align and adapt management and leadership strategies and styles when working on projects according to internal organizational culture and best practices in a Canadian business environment.
- Facilitate communication, negotiation and collaboration with international stakeholders to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Ensure compliance of ethical and professional standards in a Canadian business environment when managing projects.
- Manage relationships and resolve conflict to establish motivation and promote positive organizational change.
- Integrate inclusive practices to support equity and participation of diverse stakeholders when managing projects.
- Use technology tools for communication, collaboration, planning, information support and decision-making purposes for planning and managing global projects.
- Analyze financial information to promote operational effectiveness and to support the scope, planning, procurement, risk and cost management of projects.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project plan for global projects, programs and portfolios using technology and software systems to meet stakeholder requirements.
Program Level Postgraduate Certificate / Diploma
College/University Processing Time 30
Program Intensity Full-Time
Work Permit PGWP
General Admission Requirement
- Minimum Overall Score - 6.5 - With No Band Less Than - 6
- Minimum Overall Score - 84.0 Minimum Listening - 21.0 Minimum Reading - 21.0 Minimum Writing - 21.0 Minimum Speaking - 21.0
- Minimum Overall Score - 60
- Minimum Level of Education Required: To be accepted into this program, applicants must have a diploma or degree from a recognized college or university or equivalent, preferably in business, engineering, IT/software or the skilled trades.
Intake Jan 2024
Intake Jan 2024
Intake Sep 2023
Jan 2023, May 2023
The values given below are estimated figures, excluding extra charges like material fee, student activity fees, athletic fees, health care, etc., for courses. To know more, please visit the Programs page.
Average Tuition Fee Per Year
11000 Per year
Average Cost of Living
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Check program website for more information about funding options.
Each year Loyalist College provides over $1 Million in funding to students through awards, bursaries, scholarships and work study opportunities. Certain scholarships and bursaries available are:
- IODE Ontario Lucy Morrison Memorial Bursary
- Alliance Marketing Scholarship Program
- Bill 7 Award Scholarship
- Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Heer Law Entrepreneurship Scholarship
Popular Universities to Study Abroad
World class education waiting for you.
Conestoga College - Cambridge Campus
Ontario, Canada • 39 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 12000-23000 / year
Lambton College - Toronto Campus
Ontario, Canada • 23 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 8000-22000 / year
Wilfrid Laurier International College
Ontario, Canada • 21 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 29000-29500 / year
Sault College - Ste. Marie Campus
Ontario, Canada • 82 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 15000-25000 / year
Fanshawe College - London Airport Campus
Ontario, Canada • 5 Programmes
Tuition Fee : CAD 15000-18000 / year
Blogs and Articles
Curated content to keep you updated on the latest education trends, news and more.
Bachelor's Degree in Canada: Top Courses, Universities, Scholarship
Updated on • Mar 25,2023 05:17 PM IST • Study in Canada
Engineering in Canada: Top Universities, Eligibility, Courses, Application Process
Updated on • Mar 25,2023 01:44 PM IST • Study in Canada
A Guide to the IELTS Exam: What is IELTS and how to prepare for it?
Updated on • Mar 24,2023 05:43 PM IST • Study Abroad
A Guide to calculating CGPA to percentage to study abroad
Updated on • Mar 24,2023 05:40 PM IST • Study Abroad
1 Year programs in Canada for International Students
Updated on • Mar 24,2023 05:20 PM IST • Study in Canada
How to Avail the Best Study Abroad Scholarships?
Updated on • Mar 23,2023 01:56 PM IST • Study Abroad
Updated on • Mar 23,2023 12:35 PM IST • Study in Canada
PTE Exam Dates 2023: Check Month-Wise Exam Slot Booking
Updated on • Mar 23,2023 12:06 PM IST • Study Abroad
Spring (January) 2024 Intake in the USA - Timeline, Universities & Admission Requirements
Updated on • Mar 23,2023 11:44 AM IST • USA
Guidelines for Canada Study Visas - How to Apply, Process & Documents
Updated on • Mar 22,2023 05:36 PM IST • Study in Canada
Why Australia is Better Than Other Countries for Study?
Updated on • Mar 21,2023 12:00 PM IST • Australia
MBA in Canada for International Students: Check Universities, & Intake
Updated on • Mar 21,2023 11:36 AM IST • Study in Canada
September Intake to Study in the UK: Timeline, Courses, University's Requirements
Updated on • Mar 20,2023 05:47 PM IST • study in the UK
Bachelor of Nursing Courses in Australia: Courses, Universities, Scholarship
Updated on • Mar 20,2023 01:32 PM IST • Australia
What are the Pros and Cons of Studying in Canada?
Updated on • Mar 16,2023 01:52 PM IST • Study in Canada
Study in the UK: Timeline for January 2024 Intake: Deadlines and University Requirements
Updated on • Mar 16,2023 01:21 PM IST • study in the UK
Journalism in the USA 2023: Eligibility, Universities, Document Requirements, Application Process & Scholarship
Updated on • Mar 16,2023 10:56 AM IST • USA
Why is the Education System in Canada one of the Best in the World?
Updated on • Mar 15,2023 04:00 PM IST • Study in Canada
PTE Score Chart 2023: PTE Exam Scoring System & Calculation
Updated on • Mar 15,2023 01:50 PM IST • Study Abroad
Canada September 2023 Intake: Timeline, Universities & Admission Requirements
Updated on • Mar 15,2023 01:31 PM IST • Study in Canada